Throughout the text below you will encounter the terms "website" or "the website" referring to www.odsrce.com and www.odsrce.mk
Also "organization" or "the organization" referring to Equalitas Social / Aequalitas Social.
General terms and conditions of use
- Introduction: These terms and conditions govern the use of the charity website (“www.odsrce.com”). By accessing and using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images and software, is the property of the Charity or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. property. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content from the Website without the prior written consent of the Charity.
- Donations: The Website may give you the opportunity to make a donation to the charity. All donations are processed through secure third-party payment providers and are subject to those providers’ terms and conditions. The charity does not store or retain your payment information.
- Disclaimer: The website is provided by the charity. It makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials or products included on the Website. The Charity shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions: The Charity reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of such changes will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
- Entire Agreement: These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Charity regarding your use of the Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between you and the Charity.
- Payment through the Website: All donations made through the Website are processed through secure third-party payment providers and are subject to those providers’ terms and conditions. The website does not guarantee that your donation will be used for the specific purpose for which you made the donation, as the final use of the funds is subject to the discretion of the charity.
- Limitation of Liability: The website’s aggregate liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence) or otherwise) shall not exceed the amount you paid to access the goods offered by the website.
- Use of the Website: The Website is intended for personal and non-commercial use. You can use the website to learn about the charity, make donations and engage in other activities that support the charity’s mission. You may not use the Website for any other purpose, including commercial activities, without the prior written consent of the Charity.
Donations and internet ( online ) payments
- Introduction: The Donation Website (“www.odsrce.com”) operates as a platform for making donations to charitable organizations. By making a donation through the Website, you acknowledge that the donation is final and non-refundable.
- Refund Policy: Due to the nature of charitable donations, the Website does not offer refunds for any donations made through the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, donations made in error or duplicate donations.
- Disputes: If you have a dispute regarding a recipient charity’s use of your donation, please contact the charity directly to resolve the issue. The website is not responsible for the use of the donated funds by the recipient organizations.
- Technical issues: In case you experience technical issues while making a donation, such as a failed transaction or a duplicate donation, please contact the website support team immediately. The Website will make every effort to resolve the issue in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Questions: If you have any questions or issues regarding the website’s refund policy, please contact the website’s support team.
- At EQUALITAS SOCIAL and www.odsrce.com, we respect the privacy of our users and the information they submit to our site. However, by submitting information and images to our website, you grant us the right to use, store and display such information and images for the purpose of operating and promoting our website.
- All information submitted by users, including personal information, comments and images, may be used by www.odsrce.com for research, analysis and marketing purposes. We may also share this information with our partners and affiliates in order to provide better services and improve our website. However, we will never sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without your consent.
- With respect to images uploaded to our website, you grant us the right to use, display and distribute such images for the purpose of promoting our website and the services we offer. This includes the right to crop, edit or change the images as necessary for display.
- By submitting information and images to our website, you represent and warrant that you have the right to do so and that such use will not infringe the rights of any third party.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your information and images, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Introduction: The online donation site (“www.odsrce.com”) is operated for the purpose of accepting donations to support charities and causes. The website does not accept donations on behalf of political parties.
- Political Donations: The Organization does not accept, process or distribute any donations to political parties, candidates or political organizations.
- Compliance with Laws: The Website operates in compliance with all applicable laws, including those relating to political donations. The Website may refuse or return any donation that it determines is in violation of these laws or the policies of the Website.
- Donation Tracking: The Website reserves the right to monitor all donations made through the Website to ensure compliance with these policies. The website may request additional information from donors to verify the nature of the donation.
- Questions: If you have any questions or concerns about the website’s policy on political donations, please contact the website’s support team.
Information gained from social media
- At www.odsrce.com, we may collect information from various social media platforms in order to improve the user experience on our site. This information may include, but is not limited to, user profiles, comments and images
- By accessing and using our website, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect, use and display such information in accordance with this policy.
- However, if you want us to remove information that is in your possession and at your will, we will make every effort to respond to your request. Simply send us an email at email@example.com with the subject “Removal Request” and we will remove the requested information as soon as possible.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our use of social media information, please do not hesitate to contact us.